Follow me on

Friday, November 25, 2011

Asuka Langley



Who doesn't like Evangelion? This was one of the first Animes I ever watched. Evangelion is great and it inspired me to make this tutorial. I decided to replicate Asuka's look because I relate to her the most. She's cute and little bit crazy. She was also the easiest because she's only a quarter Japanese. 
I was sick with pneumonia while I made this so Im sorry for my puffy face and horse voice T-T
Hope you enjoy this look

Music

Shiro Sagisi
"Thesis of An Atrosious Angel"
"Fly me to the Moon"
"Preview (Jikai Yokoku)"

Products

Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Primer in Neutral (0)
YSL Teint Resist (This Foundation has SPF 10, so if you are going to take pictures avoid it! If not this foundation is fabulous)
Tarte Smooth Operator in Medium
Sisley Transparent Loose Face Powder in 1 mate
Eyeshadows -- Shany Cosmetics 120 Palette
Eyemazing Lashes No.503
Dolly Wink Bottom Lashes no.7
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 13 (black)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Warm Beige (13)
Bourjois Delice de Poudre no.51
NARS Mini Blush in Super Orgasm
YSL Golden Gloss No. 10

Costume
Wig
Interface Headset clips

No comments:

Post a Comment