Follow me on

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Damaged Hair? Never again!


I recently dyed my hair but I noticed that it somewhat left my ends dry and burnt. It really wasn't anyone else's fault but mine. It's okay though, I found a solution for this problem: olive oil!

Olive oil has been used for centuries due to it's amazing health benefits. You can use it to moisturize just about anything especially hair! Here's how I use olive oil to treat my hair!


  1. Take the olive oil and pour aprox. 2/3 of a cup in a microwaveable container
  2. Place the container in your microwave for 20 seconds. You want the olive oil to the warm to the touch
  3. Wrap a towel over your shoulders to protect your clothes
  4. Now take the warm olive oil and pour a little on your hand and massage it on to your hair. Pay close attention to the ends of your hair since they are the driest part of your hair. If you have oily hair avoid the scalp.
  5. Place a shower cap over your whole hair. Tuck in any loose hair. If you don't have a shower cap you can use a plastic bag.
  6. Now relax for about 30 minutes
  7. After the 30 minutes your going to shampoo the remaining olive oil out of your hair. Just once should be enough. Avoid conditioner. If you really must use a conditioner then lightly apply it to your hair


And you're done!
Your hair should feel incredibly soft and manageable!



Stay beautiful*
Catarina

No comments:

Post a Comment