Follow me on

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Never give up on your dreams

I'm laying on my bed wondering what will be my next tutorials... I have so many ideas, so many concepts.But as I browse through the internet for inspiration I see a lot of new youtubers getting stressed over the fact that they don't have as many views as they would like to have

To them all I have to say is: Never give up. If that is you dream then please... don't give up on it. If you do, you are only giving up on yourself. Now you are probably wondering "why does she care, she doesn't even know me". You and I have many things in common, we are more similar than we are different. We both feel, we both breath, we both want to achieve something that we were  always told was impossible. So, if I never give up you shouldn't either. Even if I don't know who you are, know that I will keep moving on just to show you that you can too.

I wish there was I way for everyone's dreams to get noticed, because no matter how silly they might sound to others they are important and they are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment