Follow me on

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tarte Smooth Operator

I really want to talk about the Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer. A couple of weeks ago, I was at Sephora looking to buy the Amazing Concealer but then I met Tarte's Smooth Operator my current favorite concealer waterproof concealer with Amazonian clay.

If you have a Tarte product you are holding a piece on the amazon river, how cool is that!?


Amazonian clay comes from the nutrient-rich basin of the Amazon River. As the river travels for 4,000 miles, it collects various minerals from plants and food matter where they gather at the basin. The sun naturally bakes the clay, locking the nutrients in place.
Later the clay is shaved into a fine a powder and mixed to make the Tarte products.

Amazonian clay is "a nutrient-rich, multitasking and total-skin-balancing clay that reduces dryness and flakiness, improves skin clarity, elasticity, firmness, and texture while removing oil from the skin's surface for smooth application and wear; Vitamin E, a natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage; and mineral pigments known to soothe and soften the skin." (Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer at Sephora)

I have really sensitive skin and so far the concealer has proved to work with my skin. i doesn't feel heavy at all and it's cheaper than the Amazing Concealer providing the same full-coverage. At the end of the day I remove my makeup and my blemishes have diminished much like the redness. This concealer has worked so well that I barely use foundation anymore. 

If you're still Skeptical go to Sephora and give it a try:) You wont be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment